doodly

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Going to have to hit a Kim K Boycott

Ok I always enjoyed Keeping up with the Kardashians although Kim was never my favourite. I always preferred Bruce, Kris and Khloe. Even now with the New York spin offs I started to really like Kourt, mainly since she had Mason and the way she is bringing him up is really down to earth. 
The latest season of New York has been uncomfortable to watch. I never agreed with the wedding and wasnt shocked by the divorce and now watching the series as the marraige crumbles does nothing to help Kim Ks image. She comes across as selfish as she talks to everyone except Kris about her fears for how she rushed into the marraige, there is no conversation as yet with Kris about it and definitely no mention of therapy or even trying to work it out. I never liked Kris I thought he was an utter arsehole but even he didnt deserve being treated like that. The previews for next week seem to be showing that she signs the papers down to the word of a psychic. Now im not a disbeliever but seriously you make a life changing decision like that on the word of a ghost whisperer. 

She is trying to garner sympathy and I love that they are refilming scenes to make it seem that Kim is going through this horrific marriage but it only shows her for the selfish cold person that she truly is. 

I stopped supporting her when she attacked Kourt with Kris for wanting to breastfeed and co-sleeping but now I just cant bare to read anything about her as she is as false as her marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment