doodly

Sunday 8 May 2011

Thieving sods

Well what a wonderful day I had. 
I started work as normal and halfway through I get a guy coming in and stealing money from the till when I open it to put the money he gave me for chocolate in it. 
I wasnt threatened with a knife or gun but it still scared the hell out of me. Yet because I wasnt threatened with any weapon people have just gone oh right thats ok your not hurt. 
Now I rant alot but that doesnt make me a victim but so many things were going through my head including the fact I would be blamed because I should have done something to stop it, even though it happened in a split second and I wasnt alone, there were at least 3 people around me 2 of which spoke to the guy. They didnt stop him or make any attempt but do they feel bad, like they should have done something, probably not. 
I havent been blamed that I know of and its all on CCTV and fingerprints have been taken and he could have gotten away with more, he could have threatened me so it could have been alot worse.
Horrible little shits though, how dare they come into my place of work and do that to me or to anyone just to get some drug money. Go out get a job and clean yourselves up. Fed up of seeing those pissheads in the street, load of kids, all of whom look like they are being dragged up and in need of a bath when my hubby and I work hard to make a nice life for us and our little monkey and his brother and/or sister when we are ready to expand. Makes me so mad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment