doodly

Saturday 14 May 2011

Celebrity Apprentice

While Im putting my votes in for DWTS I may as well put the names forward for The Apprentice. Who do I want to win?

Marlee Matlin

I really like Marlee and everything she does. She is truly an inspiration as well as raising the most money ever in the history of the apprentice. 
If she didnt win I wanted Meatloaf to but after last weeks episode he drove me a little mad with all the tears and yes he raised the money to go to his charity but thats the game you raise as much as you can to win not sit and cry and refuse to raise anymore unless you guarantee it goes to your charity. Although I really wanted Gary Busey to do well because I had never really heard of him before and he was out of his tree but so funny. 
Im glad Star Jones went she was so manipulative and the way she was trying to blame Meat sunday about the product placement as well as throwing every member of her team under the bus at one time she was a nasty piece of work and needs to join Omarosa in obscurity. I just wish Nene had stayed to kick her butt. Im not keen on Lil Jon or John Rich ( Seriously Don quite trying to replace Trace Adkins, hes the only guy sexy enough to carry off a stetson on the apprentice) so sunday night I shall have my fingers crossed Marlee comes out on top but have a horrible feeling its going to be John Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment