doodly

Monday 16 May 2011

Stupid In Laws

Well since last year I have stopped all contact with hubbys brother after a nasty argument that was started by something that didnt even involve him and his wife but they decided to get involved and make a thing, with doing this other things came out and so came the exclusion from monkey and my life. Hubby is able to see his niece and nephew whenever he so chooses even their parents for that matter but monkey is not. Now it may not be fair but since this has been in place its been peaceful to some extent at our house. Not that we saw them all that often before this. 
Its their youngests birthday in a couple of weeks and hubby texted to see what he could get and you would not believe the reply. Apparently as their youngest has never met monkey (which is a lie for starters they were just both too little to remember) there is no point in buying presents. Now Im happy about this because they buy stupid or crappy gifts anyway (a talking photo frame for a 9 month old for xmas with a photo of their kids in - seriously who does that? Oh and a cheap plastic drum and an ugly pooh brown outfit when monkey is in pale blues, disney or dungarees - all of which can be picked up for cheaper than the outfit they bought) Whereas I spent ages (yes I did) trying to find the best value for the money and the best toys for the money for their xmas and birthdays. To deny my hubby of getting something for his brothers child something on their first birthday is ridiculous and Im glad that he sent that back in the text although I believe the words prickish were involved. 
I do like that the longer this exclusion goes on the more idiotic they react which just goes toward my original argument of why I dont want my monkey around them. They are toxic people who use those around them and to be honest Im glad they are out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment