doodly

Saturday 14 May 2011

Who is going to win Dancing With The Stars 2011?

Kirsty & Maksim
I was originally backing Kendra and Louis as well as Kirsty but I noticed a slight attitude coming out of Kendra which was less than flattering. She seemed overly defensive and quite bitchy at times which shocked me as was a huge fan of the original Girls Next Door and watch their inidivual shows. The worst bit was when she started mouthing off because Carrie Ann said that she thought she was afraid of elegance and she said she didnt care and then the following day she was bleep bleep bleeping. 
I didnt expect Kirsty to be as good as she was and I really like Ralph as well. 
So Im backing Kirsty and Maks and hopefully Ralph and Karina make it into the top 3 although I have a sneaking suspicion that Chelsea and Mark could steal the disco ball even though I really really dont want them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment