doodly

Thursday 1 March 2012

Shock Horror Beyonce Breastfeeds ..... in Public


 Gwen Stefani Breastfeeding at the park
 Pierce Brosnans Wife Keeley
 Eva Herzigna
 Julie Bowen - Yes Her off Modern Family - Double Kudos to tandem feeding
 Lucy Lawless - Xena Warrior Princess
 Miranda Kerr


Ive been off for awhile as I got busy but as monkey is getting older Im just about having a little more time these days. In trying to find something to talk about I stumbled across Beyonce breastfeeds her baby which apparently is made worse as she did it in public. Its horrific isnt it? (note the sarcasm)

Im not a Beyonce fan in slightest I dont particularly like her music and find all the videos seem to be monochrome and one piece suited. She also always has those two girls with her zzzzzzzzzzzz  sorry I dropped off thinking about her anyway good on her for breastfeeding and major kudos for having the balls as a celeb to do it in public.

I was browsing UsWeekly online and Im in shock at some of the remarks by people. It goes to show how uneducated some people are that they compare breastfeeding to peeing and pooping. It is total head banging against the wall time because they are so ignorant and the media feeds on it. Hopefully the likes of Beyonce and Miranda Kerr can help encourage mums to use what God (or Nature) gave you to feed your child. 

Im not anti formula as Im the only one of my group of friends who breastfeeds and its my choice just as it is theirs. What I am against is people making it out that breastfeeding is disgusting when it is so obviously not. I feel sorry for the people who commented so disgustingly they need to go back to school and reeducate themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment