doodly

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Did Bristol Palin have cosmetic surgery - Ya Ha

If you looked at the person on the left you would probably think, like I did, Oh Sarah Chalke (blonde one off scrubs, currently starring in MadLove) has dyed her hair dark although it still didnt look quite right. However I would never have guessed that it was Bristol Palin. Now im not a fan of the Palins and she should never have gotten to the final of Dancing With The Stars but she was a pretty girl so why would she alter her appearance so drastically, to the point where she is unrecognisable? Especially as she earns her money being recognisable as the teen Palin mom. 
When talking to Us Weekly she admits that she underwent corrective jaw surgery in December as a result her face now appears thinner, with higher cheekbones and an angular jaw.

"Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons, I look older, more mature and don't have as much of a chubby little baby face, I wouldn't get plastic surgery unless I got in an accident or something terrible and got disfigured"

I disagree that it has improved the way she looked as she does look like a totally different person and its not as if she looked bad originally. Looking through the past and present photos though I dont think it was just corrective jaw surgery, I think a nose job may have been thrown in as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment