doodly

Friday 6 July 2012

Hef Reunites ........ With User Crystal


Hugh Hefner, Crystal Harris
Well its been a while since I blogged about anything and this I happened to come across and it did actually make me think WHY HEF WHY? 

This woman dumped you before the wedding then publicly slated you and then because she cant make money by herself to keep the lifestyle she has become accustomed she has crawled back to you with her tail between her legs. You should have at least kept her at girlfriend number 3 for a couple of years to show you weren't a push over.Its not like you were lacking in female attention. I think it just goes to show Crystals personality to a T. Holly, Bridget & Kendra all left Hef and they have never badmouthed him the way she was. I personally think that shows how much those three care for him, whereas Crystal said everything to earn a buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment