doodly

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Seriously?



Ok so Kerry Katona was sacked by CAN associates. The people who are paying her bills, mobile phone and keeping a roof over her childrens heads. The reason was that she broke the original deal that they made, that she had to stay sober and clean and out of contact with her ex Mark, she also had to live down south away from bad influences. Photos appeared of her blotto and puking in her bag and days later she was let go.
Now according to Kerry she decided that her career was not going in the direction that she wanted - what up? 
So selfishly she decided to quit the company paying her rent and giving her pocket money. She then cries to the papers that by 5pm sunday she is going to be made homeless with her children with £400 in the bank. Boo bloody hoo. Im sorry I have no sympathy for the woman. I feel dreadfully sorry for her kids for having such a selfish mother and I hope they come out ok. 
CAN took Kerry newly divorced, fresh out of a drug scandal and turned her image around. Im not a huge fan of either but kudos to Claire for sorting her out.
If reports are true that Kerry quit CAN then she is a complete tw*t. Who gives up the person keeping a roof over her childrens heads? Her career wasnt going the way she wanted so what suck it up until your bankruptcy clears and you have some of your own money and then make a decision. There are loads of people who are doing jobs that they dont want to do to keep a house and food on their tables. 
I think that she broke the terms of the agreement and was let go. She forgets that when you search your bag for a ticket you need your hands, whereas the picture shows her hands on the outside of the bag and her head inside. 
Both Peter Manipulative Andre and Amy Who Childish have come out batting for Claire - Oh what a wonderful woman she is, she did everything for Kerry, she was amazing, yadda yadda. The fact that they are CAN puppets are probably the only reason as they must have been given a script as they both wrote the same thing. 
So Kerry - you are an idiot, quit giving stories to the papers, saying you quit them doesnt make you look any better if anything it makes you look worse, so get a grip!!

oh she also admits to being drunk 
As for the drinking in Marbella, I’m not going to sit here and apologise for that in the slightest. I’ve worked my bottom off for the last seventeen months. I’ve played mum and dad to four children and that holiday was the best that I’ve ever ever ever had. I did get drunk and I don’t regret it. If I don’t let my hair down every now and then I’d go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment