doodly

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Well Well Well




Well I havent been on here for about a week now due to one thing and another, mainly because Ive not been too well and then with work and the little monkey its just been crazy. At the moment Im a little better, no voice but no immediate pain which is always a good thing. 
I am however a bit peeved off. I got into an argument friday with my hubby as everyone does at some point over the dragon in law. Now because I needed to rant and vent before I went off to work I thought I would get support off a website that I frequent. By the time I got home that night the air was clear but I had had a few responses to my rant. Not wanting to be rude I glanced and was told I had confused people, which when I rant I am aware I do because my mind switches so quickly from topics and I have so much to say and it can sometime seem a bit jumbled. I tried to clarify myself which earned I thought not so nice replies. I wish I could delete it but there is no option so I wrote a reply defending myself, my choice and my husband. The replies I got made it sound as though I was on the verge of divorce through smothering my husband, which I can tell you I am not. 
The argument was mainly because he had been busy all week in work and so hadnt always responded to me yet was able to phone his mother who was blanking us because she wanted to guilt hubby and it worked 6 days of silent treatment and he caved whereas I thought it was hysterical giving us peace and quiet. 
Because I wrote this I got told it was my hubbys subtle way of telling me to give him space and implying I should only text him in work in an emergency. Hubby rings me on mornings he has taken monkey to creche just to say morning as I leave before he gets up and to say how monkey was he then requests I ring him when I pick monkey up - he likes to know how hes been if hes eaten his food and behaved etc - he then rings on his way home from work. Other than the creche thing we have always done this the entire time we have been together. It is what works for us, just like when Im home and he leaves for work I always have a kiss goodbye as does monkey. 
So for all those wannabe therapists out there - sometimes when your husband doesnt answer your text because he is busy - maybe he is just busy not not answering because he wants space from you but is too gutless to say that. 
Also my husband has a lovely - if you can call any pair of testicles lovely as they kind of just hang there hairily - pair. Which he does not keep in his mothers purse. He defends his family just as I do against people who make incorrect judgements on it. I dont comment negatively on your issues and just because they are different to my dragon in law issues does not mean they are more important.

Hopefully I have made my point clearly and not rambled on too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment