doodly

Friday 29 April 2011

Congratulations Prince & Princess William of Wales

Congratulations Wills & Kate.

Well I was only going to watch the actual ceremony and then the kiss on the balcony but ended up putting E! on at 9am and watching the entire thing. Im not entirely sure why but its probably the same reason why we watch four weddings as well as the fact that this is a fresh start for the monarchy to correct where they went wrong with Diana.
They were a gorgeous couple, smiling and happy throughout and it was lovely to watch and yes I'll admit I teared up a few times while watching the vows and then the kisses. 
At first I loved what I saw of the dress as Kate travelled by car to the church but as she got out I wasnt sure of the bottom but it did suit her and it is a gorgeous dress, better than Dianas and Fergies. 
I loved that there was that moment where the ring almost didnt go on and the fact when they kissed on the balcony he went red, it was so sweet and I wish them a long and happy marriage! 
Here's to the future King & Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment